From America to Australia hair loss is one such problem that is common all over the world. All of us at some point of time in our life will have to deal with this problem after all no one wants to look bald and ugly. So what are the steps we can take to combat this problem in its infant stage so that it does not become worrisome later on in your life. In this article we are going to discuss about some of the time tested methods of controlling hair loss and how one can grow new hair with use of natural home remedies.
Reasons why hair start to fall off
There are many reasons behind hair loss most common ones being depression, stress, lack of sleep, side effects of allopathic medications, illness etc. Scientifically speaking it is mainly due to excess production of Dehydrotestosterone in the body which weakens the hair follicles due to which hair loose their grip and starts to fall off.
How To Control Hair Loss
If you are experiencing hair loss the main thing is to start the treatment as soon as possible to minimize further damage. Let us lay out some of the things you can do.
1. Start massaging your hair scalp with almond oil or coconut oil as it helps in strengthening the hair follicles and provide proper nourishment to the hair.
2. Avoid shampooing your hair daily and do not use strong shampoos as almost all of them contain harmful chemicals which make the hair thin and weak instead use natural shampoos preferably the one which has amla as one of the main ingredients.
3. Drink appropriate amount of water it is very important for the health of your hair.
4. Take help of herbal medicines they help bring down the excess levels of DHT in the body.
5. Avoid smoking and smokers as the ash that is released from the smoke gets deposited on your scalp making it dirty as well as cause hair loss.